Cherish Sharmaine Interior who slapped an old taxi driver issues Apology,”I am sorry. It was just caused by my short temper.

Earlier this week, a young woman earned the spotlight of people attacking her online after being spotted slapping an old taxi driver in a road rage incident in Quezon City. 

A woman is identified as Cherish Sharmaine Interior a BPO Business process outsourcing worker who seen by netizen in a short video by slapping the old man taxi driver.


Watch Road rage incident

Yesterday a taxi driver name Virgilio Doctor, 52, a taxi driver went to Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB)to file a lawsuit against Interior.

Interview with Virgilio Doctor, 52, a taxi driver 

Cherish Sharmaine Interior finally expressed her side of the story. The VXI call center employee finally issued a public apology following a backlash on social media. Using an alternative Facebook account, Interior pleaded netizens to spare her family from the hate. She was quoted as saying:


Hi. I’m Cherish Sharmaine Interior. I’ve been reading some posts about me. Some pages have also been created that pretends to be mine but I would like to speak out.

First of all, I am sorry. It was just caused by my short temper. I have a problem on anger management and please understand my situation.

Second of all, I am not always like this. My friends and relatives know the real me. I deeply regret what happened. I got the name of the driver and I’m more than willing to reach out to him.

Third, that fb page under my name is not mine. I won’t post photos of myself and my bf especially that we are hated by the social media public today. That page is created to incite more hate on me and my bf. It just needs your likes and hate. This is the reason why I needed to deactivate my main Facebook account and use my spare account to protect my loved ones since they have their infos and photos on my original account.

Fourth, please spare my company and my relatives! Call me vile things, assassinate my character, I deserve that. But please spare my company, officemates and relatives.


It’s not yet clear wether the Facebook page is the real Cherish Sharmaine Interior or just a poser. At this moment, Interior’s Facebook account is deactivated. 



Read some netizens reaction.


Interior another recent Facebook account post used


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento