Pacquiao To Trillanes:”Good thing I have Jesus in my life or else I will run to your chair and hit right away!

Senator Manny Pacquiao is always a humble and respectful person to everyone, but Senator Antonio Trillanes IV became disrespectful to him about his faith in God. 

Pacquiao said in the Senate, “the statement of my colleague is very offended to me because para bang hindi ako totoong tao, Para bang yung pagiging Christian ko ay fake. That’s my understanding. 


That’s a very offended to me,Good thing I have Jesus in my life or else I will run to his chair and hit him (Trillanes) right away.” 


The People’s champ senator controlled his temper, saying that every person would be offended the way Trillanes would comment to the media about the person or say something against his nemesis. 


Trillanes is known by netizens who had a lot of arguments against his colleagues, saying that he was disrespectful to almost everyone including Sen. Alan Peter Cayetano, former Vice President Jejomar Binay, and other senators. 


To avoid physical confrontation against Trillanes, “Just to remind everyone, na nag aral naman tayo para marunong mag respeto sa kapwa.


And like I said, when you got interviewed outside by the media, do not attack your colleagues or else…hindi naman natin iniwanan ang bayag bayag natin. 
Dala dala natin yung bayag natin,” Pacquiao added. 

After Pacquiao voiced out his concerns, Trillanes reasoned out and apologized to him, saying “let me apologize to Sen. Pacquiao if he was offended but hindi ganun ang intention,” Trillanes said before approaching his colleague to shake hands.


Video Courtesy Senate of the Philippines               
                                       


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento