15-Year Old British Heather Hawkins Sings ‘Make You Feel My Love’ By Adele On The Voice Teens

On Sunday, May 7, a young British artist impressed the coaches with her rendition of “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele on The Voice Teens Philippines Blind Auditions.
Heather made a four-chair turn for her performance. 
Coach Sarah Geronimo said:  “We are amazed with your singing voice. It’s beautiful and i wanted to cry. I’m here to help you if you choose me as your coach,” said Sarah Geronimo.
“The performance is flawless,” said Bamboo Manalac. “What we heard is something special and beautiful,” said Lea Salonga.
“I love your voice and the delivery of the song,” said Sharon Cuneta.
Hawkins eventually joined Sharon on her team.


If you want to Reblog this article please do credit us: Elitenewsfeed

Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento