WATCH! Pres. Duterte thankful his defender in social media: “Kaya hindi nila ako matanggal hanggang ngayon dahil nga sa mga supporters ko sa Facebook at sa labas,”

Presidential Communications Operations Office(PCOO)Secretary Mocha Uson uploaded a video of her exclusive interview with President RodrigoDuterte.

Mocha blog,talking the President remains strong and would not let the bullies provoked him.
In the interview, the President acknowledged his supporters who continuously defend him especially on social media.

“Kaya hindi nila ako matanggal hanggang ngayon dahil nga sa mga supporters ko sa Facebook at sa labas,” Duterte said.

“Alam mo ang pino-protektahan ko lang dito mga mahal kong kababayan is my country. Ang buhay ko wala passing na kami, matanda na ako, pwde ako mamatay bukas, pwede ako mamatay ngayon,” he added.


“My life and my career is not important. What’s important is my nation, my country. Do not belittle it.”Duterte said.

“Tatay Digong wants to convey this message because he wants to express himself. There are selfish people who want to be removed as President. But this will not happen until we make fun of Social Media.
Duterte won in social media as President and Social Media also defended him to stay in office.

The President also expressed his sentiments against those who want him out of the office especially those members of the United Nations who threatened that the Philippines might lose its membership in the UN.

“My life, my career is not important. What is important is my nation, my country. Do not belittle it and do not attribute it to my decision, it is not the decision of every Filipino.” “In other words, do not f*ck with my country,” Duterte said



full interview courtesy facebook.com/Mochablogger
           


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento