Behind Anti-Duterte blogger ”PAB’ Pinoy Ako Blog revealed herself! Who is she?

Maria Josephina Vergina aka “Jover” Laurio the person behind “Pinoy Ako Blog” or PAB was forced to reveal herself on Friday days after being outed by a pro-Duterte rival blogger.

Now, in a post published on PAB, Laurio declares Ako si PAB, Oh Eh Ano Ngayon? (“I am PAB, so what?”). Apparently, contrary to Laurio brushing this off as something that does not pass her So What? Test, the revelation is a big deal considering it is quite evident that Laurio would have preferred to remain anonymous had she not been outed by Nieto and his posse of Die-hard Duterte Supporters (DDS).

Laurio complained of being bashed on social media, but other bloggers hit back and pointed out that she had libeled many people including senators while hiding in anonymity.


“PAB is an ordinary person, but is now being bashed every day on social media by Thinking Pinoy a.k.a. RJ Nieto and his minions,” she wrote.

“This week was the hardest for me and my family. I filed a leave of absence from work because of the threats and hate messages I have been receiving [on]my personal ]accounts] both from Twitter and Facebook.

I have filed a leave of absence from school, too.” “These people are trying to destroy my life by exposing my picture, my real name and my school.

Everyday the attacks are escalating,” she said. “Yes, Maria Josephina Vergina Laurio is Pinoy Ako Blog and I will see you all in court.”


Read full post of PAB


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento