Krizette Laureta Chu,lambasted Jover Laurio aka Pinoy Ako Blog who called her a propagandist!

New York University alumna social media blogger Krizette Laureta Chu,blasted Jover Laurio aka Pinoy Ako Blog who called her a propagandist.

In her recent facebook post Chu fired every point she raised hit Laurio in the face to see who is the real propagandist.

The New York University alumna advised Laurio not to show herself because she will slap her for saying lies.

Chu also asked what have Laurio done to the country except for creating lies for the Liberal Party.

Chu added that unlike Laurio, she is not trying to get close to President Rodrigo Duterte or any members of the Duterte family.

The social media blogger also criticized that Laurio’s research skill, grammar, and limited vocabulary,

“And FYI: If you applied to me in a mainstream media company, I’d give you the boot within 5 seconds. Your research skills are poor and your grammar is atrocious. Plus you already look corrupt.


The only reason LP gets you is because you have such blind fanaticism for them. God knows it’s not for your intellect.”

Chu also emphasized that like Laurio, she does not have to “prostitute” her values in exchange for expensive stuff like iPad, and be able to land a “second job.”

In the end, Chu made it clear that she is rallying for the Duterte administration simply because she loves the country.

Read her full post:

Jover Laurio CALLS ME, someone who pays for my own iPad and never had free tuition from tour guide “angels”, a propagandist.

Depends on which dictionary you consult, propaganda can be innocuous–as a way of thinking, as you can be a propagandist for animal rights–or someone who is paid to lie to push a cause. 

We know what this bitch means when she calls me propagandist. 
Jover Laurio, bitch, I am not the one who meets with powers that be in different meetings to help them spread propaganda, and map out a plan wIth heads of Communications like Lacierda. 

I’m not the one who gets a free iPad or tuition. Bitch, I’m not feeling close to the Duterte family like you are “feeling close” to the Roxas family. 

I am not the one who goes to gatherings on the regular. Except for that one time I got to see Duterte, I’ve never had contact with anyone. 

And I don’t plan to. So Jover, deducing from those, sino sa atin ang bayarang propagandist? Sino sa atin ang inuutusan para magsinunangaling? Sino sa atin ang may pinagkaka utangan ng loob? You are a lying, cheating bitch. 

Wag ka magpapakita sa akin at sasampalin talaga kita. I will slap anyone who says shit and lies about me. So make sure what you say about me can stand in the court of law. 

Except for being a social climber, what have you done for this country except push more lies for the LP? Yung pinapangalandakan mong pagtulong mo sa dalawang matanda that people say you used to get more money? The problem with you and with the very disappointing Maria Ressa who has fallen from her pedestal for retweeting scum like you is that you don’t do research.

I’ve written and edited for mainstream media, not just frou frou stuff but news stories, I’ve trailed the Pope in Leyte (something someone like you with limited connections and vocabulary and resourcefulness can never do) and you think you can make the distinction that those pro Duterte are just plain propagandists and negative mainstream media is legit? Your entire argument crumbles with people like me, who have no problems straddling these two worlds. 

There are many journalists, people who don’t say stuff like “INDEED, IT WAS AN EMOTIONAL” who are pro Duterte, so if I were you, since you’re practically clueless everywhere, I won’t make a distinction between things I have no idea about. 

You are out of your league. I am beyond your pay grade. 
And FYI: If you applied to me in a mainstream media company, I’d give you the boot within 5 seconds. 

Your research skills are poor and your grammar is atrocious. 
Plus you already look corrupt. The only reason LP gets you is because you have such blind fanaticism for them. 

God knows it’s not for your intellect. Unlike some people who have the gall to call normal citizens propagandists, I don’t have to prostitute my values to be able to afford things like an IPad. 

I don’t have to peddle lies because my parents can afford to send me good schools. 
I don’t have to take “second jobs” to see myself through school. 
So don’t call ME–a normal citizen who believes in her country and her President, and uses her voice on social media, a propagandist JUST BECAUSE YOUR LIMITED BRAIN AND WALLET THINK IT’S SUPER RIDICULOUS TO HAVE PEOPLE LIKE ME DO THIS FOR FREE. 

Not everyone is as hampaslupa as you, Jover. I am fighting for this country and fighting to keep LP away, and no one has to pay me.

MAHIRAP BA INTINDIHIN NA NORMAL LANG AKONG PILIPINO NA PINAGLALABAN ANG BANSA THE WAY I KNOW HOW? PROPAGANDISTA BA ANG TAWAG SA PINAGLALABAN ANG PANINIWALA? TANGA. 

PS: TOTOO BA ANG TSISMIS NA SABI NG MGA CLOSE FRIENDS MO BA TUMAKBO KA DAW NA HUBAD SA MASBATE PRETENDING TO BE CRAZY? Oooops, that’s a question. 

Your friends hate you so much I know more things about you than I care to know about. 

PPS: I’ll pay bail to have the privilege to slap some sense into you. You call me a bayarang propagandist one more time and papakainin kita ng IPad.

source facebook.com/krizette.chu


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento