Fil-Am Finalist Impressed Coaches In ‘The Voice US Season 12’ With Her Rendition Of Leona Lewis’s Song “Happy”

A Fil-Am finalist, Gabby Borromeo from Seattle, Washington had impressed two coaches, Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine and country singer Blake Shelton during her blind auditions in The Voice US Season 12.
Adam and Blake turned their chairs when Gab finally reached the chorus part of her rendition of the song “Happy” by Leona Lewis.
Adam even went up on stage to give Gabby a hug for her performance and said:  “I’m very surprised that this was not a four-chair turn and I think you can win The Voice like no problem.
“Correct me if I’m wrong but when you started singing you seemed like you were nervous.
“And then as the song progressed, you came through the way that just blew my mind. You’re unbelievable and you belong on my team.”
Meanwhile, Blake described her performance as “incredible.” 
The other two coaches who did not turn a chair for her were Alicia Keys and Gwen Stefani.
In the end, Gaby picked Adam as her coach.
Gab’s video of her blind audition has already reached a million views.
Gab wrote, “Overwhelmed with all of your guys’ kind words. Wish I could give you all hugs! 
Your support means the world to me! @NBCTheVoice #teamadam”


Source: pep

Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento