VIRAL: Robi Domingo’s Sweet Message For Former Girlfriend Gretchen Ho On Bb. Pilipinas Stage

Pinoy Big Brother host Robi Domingo and Gretchen Ho, a former Ateneo Lady Eagles player had been together for more than 3 years. They began dating back in 2012. Robi first explained his love for Gretchen in an interview back in March 2013.
But on March 1, 2017, they made their announcement in an episode of “Tonight With Boy Abunda” that they are no longer together. It is mentioned that they have to focus on their careers.
During the Binibining Pilipinas 2017 Coronation Night held last April 30, through a video shared by Facebook user Hep Benitez, Robi professed his feelings for former girlfriend and the rest of the crowd in Araneta Coliseum. 
Robi said: “Grabe noh? Lots of things that happened. Gusto kong sabihin na, sorry. Masakit, mahirap, pero kailangan. But trust me when I say this, during this process I think I could honestly say that I am saving up all my love for you. I wish I have more time kasi time is the best thing that I could give you right now.”
Fans squealed and received “aww”‘s from the actor’s impromptu speech. To Gretchen’s surprise, who was a judge at the beauty pageant, she simply smiled as shown in the video.


Source: kami

Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento