This Beautiful Woman Married Crippled Man After Meeting Online, Ignoring The Ridicule They’ve Been Getting From Others

Grigory Prutov, a native of Vladivostok, Russia was diagnosed with a condition that caused muscle deterioration early on life. When he was born, Grigory seemed like any other normal baby. However, his parents soon realized something was wrong when he still couldn’t walk and run after growing up. 
Doctors told Grigory’s parents that his  condition is incurable and he only has about 4 to 5 years to live. He needed care 24-7 from his family.
However, Grigory defied the odds and and grew into adulthood despite the fact that he remained crippled and wheelchair-bound. He used the computer to make friends with others. He wrote a painfully tragic prose which he shared online. 
The prose reads: “I can’t experience the world in all its beauty. It hurts to think about all the things that I can never have…
“I can’t experience the world in all its beauty. I can’t swim in a river or in the ocean. I can’t run around in the grass without pain. I can’t help my friends carry things…I can’t take care of the people I love. I can’t make them happy.
“…and I’ll never know what it’s like to be loved, how it feels when someone wants you, when someone is jealous or proud to introduce you. I’ll never know what it’s like to hug someone I love, to protect her, to dance with her, to give her flowers or make her a gift.”
Meanwhile, Anna, a beautiful woman who who lives in Kazakhstan, read Grigory’s post. She contacted him and told him it touched her heart. 
Grigory immediately fell in love with the beautiful lady, seeing Anna’s photos. Despite his hesitations, Grigory later sent his photos to give her an idea of what he actually looks like.
The beutiful girl, instead of being turned off, traveled some 3,000km to Grigory. When they met, it was love at first sight for the couple.
Anna and Grigory eventually got married, ignoring all the ridicule they’ve been getting from others.


Source: elitereaders

Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento