Age Doesn’t Matter For This Couple — A 31-Year Old Guy Dating A 91-Year Old Grandmother.

It is a well understood concept that some men like dating younger women and some women like dating older men. There are even men who like to date older women and women who like to date younger men. Whatever your preference may be, why should you allow age to get in the way of being with the love of your life? If you are both mature adults, then age should not be a relationship hindrance.
This couple proves that age doesn’t matter. A 31-year old guy named Kyle Jones is dating a 91-year old grandmother, Marjorie McCool. Hard to believe, you may say? But they have the pictures and a video interview to prove it.
Recently, the couple has been featured in several news websites where the grandmother revealed some juicy details about their relationship. Describing their intimacy, Marjorie said:  “Sweety, I can put my leg up on his shoulder. I’m not kidding…”
“I get good loving and lots of attention.”
Meanwhile, the 31-year old guy did not spare any details but to the hosts’ shock and surprise, Kylie shared:
“We have a very physical relationship. We talk on the phone every now and then, but it’s very sexual. “We’ve been out a couple of times but generally it’s very physical.
“Often, the things women are so self-conscious about is what I’m into. I like the neck lines and wrinkles.
“Women worry about their boobs sagging but I think the natural hang looks great. I’m really not a fan of plastic surgery.
“I don’t like to say gray, I’m a fan of platinum hair. I prefer it natural.”
Despite people being suspicious of his intentions, Kyle says he isn’t after any money and Marjorie confirms she has no riches whatsoever in the first place.
However, the guy dates several women – older women, to be specific – at the same time. Aside from Marjorie, Kyle also dates up to five other older women at the same time.
The grandmother confessed: “In the beginning I got jealous of his other women but he keeps coming back to me and tells me I’m the best. The physical side of our relationship is wonderful. I amaze myself, he amazes me. There’s nothing better. I wear sexy outfits to bed. I try to keep my bra on though because I don’t have much left.”
Watch the video below…



Source: elitereaders

Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento