Wedding Video Of Imperfect Elo, A Short Guy Marrying Mara, A Perfect Girl Will Definitely Move You To Tears!

Love is not blind, it sees all things but it doesn’t mind because you truly love a person. This is proven by a couple named Elo, an imperfect man, a short guy and Mara, a perfect girl. They are dwarf and Cinderella in a sense.
Elo and Mara’s wedding video went viral online and it is one of the most touching wedding footage that will move you to tears especially when they started taking their vows.
Elo said: “You know, I had a lot of questions for God. Why? Why me? I didn’t get the answers then, but now that you’re in front of me, I realize that you are the answer to all of my questions…to all my prayers… and much, much more. Who would have known that an imperfect Elo, would be chosen by a perfect Mara. Thank you Lord.”
Mara replied: “I will love you, forever as the day more. Nothing is more important for me than our love for each other. And I feel so bless and grateful, that you loved me despite my imperfections, always seeing the gold in me even if I reflect silver. I believe I’m the helpmate God’s design especially for you. And I promise to be the arms that you need to reach your star, and the legs that you need to take too big steps. My arms and legs are made to be the extension of yours.”
You can see in the video and feel the support of everyone who attended Elo and Mara’s wedding. Many were envious especially those men who think they should be with Mara instead of Elo.
Mara here chose to be with Elo, regardless of who and what he is. Their marriage has been blessed with a cute little boy named Liam. 


Source: wereblog

Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento