Artist Paints Blacklight Murals

At First, I Thought This Was A Normal Room…Then They Turned The Lights Off

Upon first glance, it might look like Bogi Fabian’s work is, well, non-existent. However, flick the lights off and you’ll see that it’s anything but. If you enjoy mind-blowing murals that will make you feel like you’re in a different dimension, you’re in for a treat.

What Fabian’s work looks like with the light on and off.

Bogi Fabian

Hm. I don’t know about you, but I think I prefer it with the light off.

Bogi Fabian

I mean, just look at it.

Bogi Fabian

“I am trying to create dreamful atmospheres, paint walls and floors and manage to enlighten my art with and without a source of energy,” according to Fabian’s mission. “Thus, the spectator can experience the result in the daylight as well as in the dark, and in that way enjoy it in all its facets. My goal is to create unique spaces and rooms giving them an identity and a soul, where relaxing and living become an experience.”
Take a look at some of her work and see if her mission was accomplished.

Bogi Fabian

Wow.

Bogi Fabian
Bogi Fabian

If this is what space looks like, I’m getting on the next shuttle.

Bogi Fabian
Bogi Fabian

What a cool addition to a music room.

Bogi Fabian
Bogi Fabian

If I had this bedroom, I would never turn the lights on.

Bogi Fabian
Bogi Fabian

Waking up in the morning must be such a trip in this place.

Bogi Fabian
Bogi Fabian

Some glow-in-the-dark paint.

Bogi Fabian
Bogi Fabian

Bogi Fabian, you’ve truly outdone yourself.

Bogi Fabian 

(via HelloU)
If I had a room like this when I was a kid, I would have never been afraid of the dark.

 


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento