LOOK! Isabelle de Leon Has Grown into a Gorgeous Young Woman


Do you remember Isabelle de Leon back when she was starring in “Daddy Di Do Du” as the bubbly Duday? Well, she is all grown up and is now a drop-dead gorgeous young woman! Nowadays, the former child star looks absolutely sizzling.

Below, we have a number of photos featuring Isabelle that showcase just how beautiful the former child star has become.















Isabelle de Leon has become something of a “fitspiration” on social media. On Instagram, she posted a photo that showed off her weight loss.
She captioned it with:












“I used to be a really fat kid..with lots of pimples on my forehead..cause I loved junk food.
I got teased alot so I changed my diet and I exercise every now and then..its my First time to post a #progresspic ???? I know I still have a lot of hard work to do.


To myself and to all the kids out there, whatever it is you want to achieve.. Faith + Hardwork, You can do it!! ????????”

So what can you say about this one?Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below,and dont forget to share,Just visit our website for more latest happening.


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento