This Man Who Goes Hungry To Feed His Wife Has Touched Many Hearts For His Selfless Love

A Thai man named Kwong Wah Yit Poh whose selfless love for his wife has touched many hearts. According to the man, his wife was bitten by a snake last year, whose muscles wasted away and rendered her immobile. 
The man stayed by her side ever since then to care for her at their small home in Sa Kaeo province, in eastern Thailand.
According to Kwong Wah Yit Poh: “We previously vowed to walk this life together. My wife is the most important person in my life, and I will never abandon her.”
As the Thai man unable to leave his house to work inorder to care for his wife, this couple get by on 700 baht (S$28.40) in aid money and food donations from neighbors every month.
The man always makes sure to feed his wife first before he eats whatever is left over. As a result, he has not had a proper meal in a long time. 
According to him:  “I may not have a beautiful house or car, but I have dedicated my heart and soul to my wife, and will never go back on my word.”
A lot of netizens raised funds and offer assistance to the man after the couple’s plight was first brought to light in a post by Facebook user Worranan Sarasalin on Feb 5, which has since been removed.
A fundraising campaign for the couple is also underway.
The Thai man said: :“I believe my wife’s body will slowly recover. In life, you must always have hope.”
Source: stomp

Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento