Robi Domingo And Gretchen Ho Announced Breakup. Find Out Here WHY They Had Decided To Split

Television hosts Robi Domingo and Gretchen Ho are no longer together. The news was announced on March 1, Wednesday’s “Tonight With Boy Abunda” through their joint statement. 

Gretchen and Robi cited their respective careers as the reason for the split and said there is no third party.

“There is too much happening for the both of us right now.” 
 “We have to focus on our careers. There is no appropriate time yet for a relationship to grow. But we’re not closing  our doors on each other in the future.” 

Gretchen and Robi had been together for more than 3 years. They began dating back in 2012. Robi first explained his love for Gretchen in an interview back in March 2013 saying:  “Just thinking about her makes me smile for some reason. Being with her is a different kind of feeling. When I’m with her, I become more of myself. Ayaw ko ‘yung ‘You complete me’ na ‘yun pero I begin to discover myself more through her.” 
The PBB host was speculated to have been pursuing Korean popstar Sandara Park but the former 2NE1 member said she and Robi are just close friends. 
Hours after Gretchen and Robi’s breakup, Gretchen turned biblical on her Instagram account, posting that she is leaving things in God’s hands. 
Source: ABS-CBN

Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento