Girl’s Weight Loss Journey Caught The Attention Of Many Netizens And Inspired Them After Her Photos Went Viral

A new Facebook trend challenges users to post different pictures of themselves in the past 5 years, and compare how they have changed throughout those years. While most Facebook users didn’t show much change in 5 years, this girl named Rizza Jane Robles Paragas caught the attention of many netizens and were shocked at her sudden transformation.
2012: “Kawawa yung salbabida.” (I feel bad for the lifesaver)
2013: “I have to sayyy… I’m cute. Bye.”
2014: “Antagal kong pinangarap makapag-suot ng dress na ‘di pinagkakamalang buntis.” (I’ve always wanted to wear a dress without people thinking I’m pregnant.)
2016: “Nakapag-ONE PIECE din akooo!!?” (Finally, I got to wear a one-piece!)

CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE

12

Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento