Bela Padilla Finally Broke Her Silence To Rumors Linking Her Ex-Boyfriend To Angel Locsin

Kapamilya actress Bela Padilla was discovered by ABS-CBN talent scout after he saw Bela in one of her field trips. 
Recently, Bela appeared on “Tonight with Boy Abunda” where she was asked by the host himself, Boy Abunda, to react to rumors that Angel Locsin is dating Neil Arce, whom she was with for more than five years before their break-up. 
Bela replied: “I’m okay. Since the start pa lang of our break-up, kami ni Neil, people have been telling me to cry. [But I haven’t] because I don’t see the need to. Neil isn’t a bad person so there’s nothing to cry about. We had a good run and I appreciate it. It’s just that it had to come to an end.” 
Bela explained that while she often talks to Neil, they rarely tell each other personal things. According to her:  “He doesn’t have to tell me. Kasi everybody was asking me, ‘Talaga? Hindi mo alam na nag-Hong Kong sila and stuff like that?’ That’s the thing. I don’t need to know,” she shared. 
The Kapamilya actress also revealed that she was invited by Angel on her birthday, which her ex attended. Bela thinks Neil and Angel will eventually a couple, saying: “If they aren’t, they will be, I feel. They have a very good foundation and I see both them, they’re compatible.”


Source:abscbn

Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento